[Pann] Proof of Tiffany and Nichkhun dating?

I'm still looking for the Changtoria panns... but here's a request someone asked for a few days ago.

-











Nichkhun going to see Tiffany's 'Fame'






 -

 1. [+543, -30] Dating

2. [+486, -174] Hul ㅋㅋ daebak. Looking at it like this, it seems it's true that 2PM and SNSD all dated one another at one point

3. [+405, -23] Hul, so they did date... Well, they're all pretty and handsome so why not..

4. [+72, -11] They're still dating ㅋㅋㅋ My friend did Soshi's make up once

5. [+70, -2] Every time I see posts like this, I can't help but think netizen's eyes are amazing.

6. [+45, -8] Then does this mean GD and Junhyung are dating too?

7. [+42, -6] Hul ㅋㅋㅋ Guys, don't be like this ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -7] Whoaaa daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love both of them so I have no qualms with this couple ㅋㅋ They match!

9. [+31, -0] I bet they talk to each other in English

10. [+27, -1] Judging from Nichkhun's current cellphone sticker.. I think they're still dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can hear 2PM and Soshi fans' mental breakdown all the way over here.

-