G-Dragon releases 'Crazy GO' music video


Reader request.

-

Article: G-Dragon 'CrazyGO' bang hair, afro, mohawk... hair show

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+186, -107] GOcrazy after a hit of marijuana

2. [+175, -103] SMOKEajoint

3. [+161, -96] Sniff sniff.. I smell marijuana

-

Article: G-Dragon releases CrazyGO music video

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+171, -39] I think out of all the idols now, he'll be one of the legendary idols remembered decades from now...!!

2. [+149, -26] I like it when G-Dragon goes crazy like this

3. [+124, -19] The bob cut hair is arousing some otaku feelings in me hmm hmm

4. [+125, -27] I have no words for this ㅜㅜㅜ I just love you ♥

5. [+112, -17] Jiyong-ah, you're rocking the bob cut, way better than the perm.

6. [+105, -11] I won't be able to sleep tonight

7. [+105, -12] Love it ㅋㅋ Yang CEO seems to finally have woken up ㅋㅋ I was going to swear up a storm if they released it on LINE again... Do well!

8. [+104, -16] So crazy.. Love it ㅠㅠ

9. [+94, -10] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His bob cut is seriously driving me crazy ㅠㅠㅠ and his eye make up is so sexy ㅠㅠㅠ Crayon has got nothing on this MV

10. [+93, -10] This MV is an art ㅋㅋ Yang Hyun Suk is going to regret putting this on LINE.. I can't keep my mouth shut ㅋㅋ so many funny points and good attention to detail with the props. Jiyong-ah, you're just daebak.

-