[Instiz] EXO fans mad at themselves for getting a member's stage wrong

Instiz: EXO fans are super pissed off right now

What happened: EXO's Lay had a solo stage at the Gaon Awards and fans didn't recognize that it was his solo self composed track + dance and they all shouted Kai's name. It wasn't until later that they realized it was Lay.

Pann threads + comments:

[+309, -60] Imagine if it was Sehun instead of Lay... it would've been bloody. We're lucky that Xing fans are super nice and just letting it go, sigh.

[+116, -11] If fans shouted Lay's name during Kai's stage, the entire fandom would be reprimanded so hard and all of the M fandom would be yelled at for being disrespectful and having no manners.

- [+32, -7] Seriously, Xing fans are saints
- [+25, -15] Kai fans would definitely not let it go ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They'd throw a fit. They'd make sure the fancam were the most viewed everywhere.
- [+14, -3] I really am sorry about what happened at the Gaon Awards. It's not like we did it on purpose but it still doesn't change the fact that Lay and Lay fans must feel upset over it. It was a momentary mistake, not because we hate Lay or anything, you all know that.

[+196, -6] Shit, I feel like crying. As if Minsuk being sick isn't enough to feel bad over, now I feel worse over Xing. "Lay said that he hoped fans would shout louder for his parts because he feels like he's the least popular out of the members.. I still remember him confessing that so shlyly. I feel like we just drove a nail into his heart."

- [+59, -1] I'm more shocked that so many kids didn't know Xing had a solo track.. and I can't believe people are making up excuses instead of apologizing first.
- [+50, -0] I love you!!!!! Yixing!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I love you so much!!!!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+48, -0] Ah.. I wonder why he thinks he's the least popular ㅠㅠ
- [+18, -5] What even happened? Did all of the worst EXO fans go there as a group?
- [+49, -2] What? Fans really shouted another member's name on Xing's solo? Wow... I'm so mad. I was really proud of Xing's solo too.
- [+100, -5] My bias is Xing too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so enraged when I heard that my hands were shaking, wtf ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

"In the end, I just hope Xing wasn't hurt by all of this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Poor Xing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope he wasn't hurt by this... I really love you, Xing-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"I feel so bad for him, it's making me tear up... I bet the EXO-L who were at Gaon feel bad as well ㅠㅠㅠ"

"I was there at Gaon... When the solo stage started, people didn't even wait to see who it was and just started shouting Jongin.. I'm so upset ㅠㅠㅠ"

"I was at the far end of the Gaon seating and everyone started shouting Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin! so I thought it was Jongin and started shouting along but it was Lay ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel so sorry I don't even know what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but the area was dark and it was hard to seeㅠㅠ"

"I was watching the video and even I was bursting with anger and about to tear up... I just hope Yixing isn't hurt.."

"I think fans just couldn't see because of the poor lighting and just started shouting Kim Jong ㅠㅠㅠ It's an upsetting situation for everyone, fans, Yixing, and Jongin too.."

"My friend's a Xing bias fan and she cried a lot when this happened... because Xing never gets anything but the short end of the stick. Find strength, fans!!!"

"I was watching on TV and you could clearly tell it was Xing with the song 'I'm Coming' so I was shocked to hear everyone shouting Jongin..."

-