[Pann] Sehun's 'Sketchbook' MR-removed

Pann: Oh Sehun's 'Sketchbook' MR-removed

http://youtu.be/p2Sb5atrD68 :35

1. [+257, -57] If he was a female idol, he'd never hear the end of it about how untalented he is ㅋㅋ He needs to be grateful that he was born a man

2. [+216, -50] I couldn't stand listening to it all, had to turn it off

3. [+211, -67] He's honestly so shameless. If I were him, I'd be so ashamed of myself that I'd quit singing.

4. [+107, -6] I'm an EXO fan myself and even I can't bear to listen to Sehun's parts and pull out my earphones. Fans need to admit what's wrong so that they learn and improve themselves. He really needs more practice... Sure he's getting more parts but the truth is the truth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Blindly shielding him won't help him at all. It's better that fans point it out in a respectful way so that he improves his skills rather than antis hating on him for being untalented....

5. [+78, -8] I see YouTube comments defending him saying there's a mic issue ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wake up from your delusions..

6. [+72, -3] I was so shocked to randomly hear a grandpa with something caught in his throat; had to repeat it because it was so hilarious ㅋㅋ

7. [+71, -10] He's honestly so bad, can't even shield this

8. [+68, -7] People always bring up hard dance moves but what are the rest of the members doing then? Just standing there while Sehun dances everything on his own? No wonder they're better singers than him then~ I see~

9. [+57, -2] Burst out laughing in real life because I randomly hear this grandpa noise out of no where;;;;

10. [+55, -8] I think Kai's the true hidden gem. He has great vocal color in 'Lucky' and 'Don't Go' and now he's able to pull off lives. If Kai practices like 10 hours a day, he could end up like Taemin. I always thought Taemin was a great singer off the bat but apparently he practiced his way to that point... Sehun-ah, what're you doing?

-