[Pann] Convenience store employee claims to have Kaistal's receipt?



Pann: [Shocking] Convenience store receipt shows list of what Krystal and Kai bought

Pomegranate juice
Blue juice
Canned Asahi beer
Shrimp ramen bowl
Spicy soup bowl
Caramel candy
Vanilla candy
Spicy shrimp chips
Shrimp chips
Kettle chips
Garlic baguette
Chocolate
Milk chocolate
Unidus long love condom 3
Durex condom 3

"I work part time at a convenience store and I saw KXX and KXXXX both

KXX has been coming since May (about once or twice a month) but I saw KXXXX for the first time today. They both came in separately wearing white masks. The reason I knew it was KXX was because he was wearing a cast on his leg."

"When he first came in, I didn't know who he was because he wore a mask and a hat but he said, 'Hyung, give me your card' when he was checking out and the voice sounded like Kai but I still thought I misheard or something. He came at least once a month so I figured he knew someone who lived in the villas around here but I never saw any fans around the area in particular. He started coming in more recently this month but around 5 today, KXX came and then KXXXX came in an hour later asking if we charged phones. I thought it was weird she was wearing a white mask so I looked at her face and it was her."

-

1. [+119, -18] This is going too far... whether they did it or not, why should we have any right to know? How would you guys like it if your entire school or work place spread rumors about you doing it with your girlfriend or boyfriend? They have a private life, I'm sure this is embarrassing for them too. They're adults too so of course sex is something they can do if they're dating, why reveal it like this and embarrass them over it? And whoever that employee b*tch is, she needs to realize how crazy she is by being taken to court. I don't particularly support Kaistal myself but this is wrong of all of you to shame them for.

2. [+119, -34] Let's praise them for using a condom. Honestly how can you expect Kai to just be satisfied by looking at a girlfriend like Krystal?

3. [+100, -8] They're adults, nothing wrong with them doing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's so shocking about this? Just leave them alone. Poor f(x) and EXO fans, their hearts are breaking..

4. [+42, -6] But how is this receipt trustable? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't really care for either of them because they're not my bias but it's funny that everyone's believing this receipt to be true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+41, -0] So why is everyone believing this receipt again? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -2] People are believing the receipt just because it came from the same location?

7. [+26, -6] You guys are so naive... why would you believe this

8. [+24, -6] Well obviously they would've had sex by now. They're adults, what it's matter to us? Have none of you done skinship with your significant other? And it's great that they're doing it with condoms ㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -1] The employee who leaked this receipt has to be crazy... that's going too far

10. [+15, -2] Using a condom is not something to shame them for. If anything, we should be shaming people for not using condoms. Imagine if they didn't and got pregnant and came out with wedding news and all that. Why would you ever shame them for using condoms?

11. [+8, -1] Think about this logically for a second, why would a top level celebrity just casually buy a condom from a convenience store like this? ㅋㅋㅋ The receipt is not enough proof that Kai bought all those things..

12. [+8, -1] I'm thinking it's a receipt left by another couple that someone's trying to pass off as Kaistal

-