[Pann] Older pictures of Chen with ex-girlfriend leaked




1. [+166, -4] They dated for a week and broke up over a year ago. The picture was leaked by one of their friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jongdae has always been known for his love for his fans and has always acted with love and care. He refuse all birthday presents and actually bought his fans presents... Why should Jongdae suffer anything over a picture that someone else leaked when he hasn't made anything about this relationship obvious on his own?

2. [+156, -1] So what happened: Around 3 am on Instiz, somone posted about how she knows someone who dated an idol a year ago and how she brags about it all the time so people were asking for pictures and she posted this up. It's true that it's Chen but it's still an invasion of his privacy and the OP said that they already broke up.

3. [+153, -3] His ex-girlfriend's friend leaked this picture without permission ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they dated over a year ago too

4. [+125, -35] Breaks my illusion of him

5. [+119, -54] He has his hand near her chest;;;; I'm sure they did it 

6. [+118, -49] He's dating a non-celeb because he's not popular with actual celebrities

7. [+46, -45] Why do I feel so bad for EXO fans.. ㅋㅋ

8. [+21, -1] It's not like he made the relationship obvious... and the whole reason it was found in the first place was because a third party leaked it. Why should he get hate for that?

9. [+17, -7] I always thought he'd date someone a lot classier

10. [+16, -0] I wonder how non-celebs end up in relationships with celebrities

11. [+13, -5] That posing looks like a pose that couples who've been dating for a while do

12. [+9, -0] What the... I always thought he never had a relationship in his life, this is shocking ㅋㅋㅋ anyway, nothing wrong with having relationships. I do have to wonder how that girl got to know him though, so jealous.

13. [+8, -3] Am I the only one who doesn't care about these things?? Sure we're fans but it's not like EXO is going to date any of us, and there are so many male idols who are in secret relationships already... I've never felt the need to leave a fandom just because of a dating rumor. I like Jongdae, whether he's in a relationship or not. I'm just grateful that he kept it a secret for the sake of his fans all this time. 

14. [+23, -0] You don't care because it's not your bias;;; as someone whose bias is Jongdae, it really hits home like crazy for me. I still love him but it still drives me crazy that he couldn't date someone better. 

15. [+6, -2] Bobby's was leaked too