Kahi shares the hardships of her second pregnancy


Article: Kahi talks about the pains of pregnancy, "I'm sorry to my baby in me... scared about getting depression"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

"Oh my god, I can't breathe because my nose is plugged. Everything is hard... I can't even take medicine, ugh... ㅜㅜ The baby's been moving a lot more lately. When I had our Noa, I was so happy over his smallest movements but I feel less so with my second and it makes me sorry. Scared that I'm going to get pregnancy depression. I'm trying to stay positive but it's not working. I wish there was staff that took care of people when they're pregnant."

-

1. [+308, -25] To all of the daughter-in-laws who are on the train with their pregnant bellies headed to their in-laws~ to all of the daughter-in-laws who are crouched int he kitchen with their pregnant bellies cooking for their in-laws this holiday, find strength!!!!!

2. [+283, -31] Then get off Instagram and rest....;;;

3. [+255, -20] Do you really need staff though...;;

4. [+237, -9] Do celebrities not know how to do anything on their own. Why would you need your own staff ㅜㅜ imagine how lowly she must've thought of her staff at work to think like this...

5. [+81, -2] And yet she still has the time vacation in Japan and sit around SNS

6. [+69, -2] Stop uploading to Instagram and take a break then...

7. [+64, -2] She thinks she's so special

8. [+59, -2] Does she think of staff as slaves? Stop wasting time and go look after your first kid

9. [+53, -0] Staff are not slaves who are meant to sit around and serve you

-