Comedian Yoo Byung Jae's new cellphone cases are a hot seller


Article: Yoo Byung Jae's cellphone case is popular "Big Bang level fame"

Source: Biz Enter via Nate

1. [+927, -22] I laughed so hard at his teeth being the same color as his hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+757, -23] I feel like I won't feel bad if I get food on the case

3. [+550, -15] I heard someone say that it's great for smacking bugs with... you feel less guilt because his face is already crying

4. [+41, -4] Seeing all the different pictures people have been taking with the case is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+36, -20] Wait, people actually buy this?

6. [+29, -0] I want it but I don't want to pay for it ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -1] I won't buy it but I feel like others will ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but something about it makes me feel like I'd be embarrassed to pull my phone out in public

8. [+18, -2] That third teary selca is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+15, -3] I was considering buying it but said nah after seeing that it costs $20...

10. [+13, -2] I heard women were buying it to look at when they felt hungry during diets

-